Thursday, January 16, 2014

BELL CO-Q10

Contact Me here to order for this product
Price =N=6,000


Highlights: 
  • Improves heart function, respiration, immune system, energy and gum health
  • Liquid Form In gel caps for highest absorption rate
  • Can help with weight loss because it stimulates the body’s metabolism
  • Essential for the health of cells, tissues and organs.
INGREDIENTS:
Coenzyme Q10 60 mg, Vitamin A 180 IU, Vitamin E 50 IU, soybean oil. 

DIRECTIONS:
Take 2-4 capsules a day or as recommended by a health professional 


TESTIMONIALS
  Gum disease gone!
For several years I had issues with my gums. Lots of inflammation and so-called periodontal disease. After looking through your catalog I figured that your COQ10 #57 might help. After taking 2 bottles I no longer have gum disease. I am amazed how much more energy I have since. Thanks for a wonderful product
Deanna Brewer, 47, Uhrichsville, OH, noahsmom00@yahoo.com

 Had heart palpitations and shortness of breath!
My pharmacist recommended Bell CO Q10 #57. I have now no heart palpitation occurrences anymore. The Bell brand worked best.
K. Glenn, 48, St. Isidore, AB  

No comments:

Post a Comment