Thursday, January 16, 2014

BELL CONSTIPATION RELIEF TEA

Contact me here to order this product
Price =N=1,700


 
Highlights: 
  • Made from herbs that have proven themselves over thousands of years
  • Designed to alleviate constipation
  • All natural ingredients
Daily regularity is taken for granted by many people. However, depending on our diet, which may be lacking in what our body needs for regularity, a high percentage should use a mild constipation relief tea. Bell Constipation Relief Tea helps make sure that waste is moved out of the body as quickly as possible so it is not stored inside the body longer than necessary.
Ingredients
Buckhorn bark, dandelion root, dandelion leaves, peppermint leaves, marshmallow root, fennel seeds, licorice root. 
Directions:
To extract most of the beneficial ingredients in the tea, boil water with tea bag in it. Let it steep for a while and squeeze the bag well. 
Testimonials
I was surprised how well the constipation tea worked!
For the last 3 years I had constipation problems. I was surprised how well the tea #21b worked and I am pleased . It is easy to prepare. I drink it often.
Arkady Rakhman, 73, Louisville, KY, Phone (502) 493-8790
 
Constipation tea worked like a charm!
In the last 3 years I tried bran fiber pills and several OTC laxatives that all stopped working after a while. I loved the Bell Constipation Relief Tea #21b and it is working like a charm. Several friends are on it now too.
Kara Bieser, 27, St. Louis, MD
 
Your constipation teas are excellent!
I suffered from constipation all my life. Bran and similar products did not work anymore. I tried my daughter’s Bell Constipation Tea in bags and it worked without draining me like a laxative. I will also try your Bell Constipation Tea in capsules.
George A. Alexitch, 78, Mississauga, ON

No comments:

Post a Comment