Thursday, January 16, 2014

BELL DECONGESTANT TEA

Contact Me here to order this product
 Price =N=2,800





Highlights: 
  • Helps ease nasal decongestion
  • Combats fluid and mucus built up in the lungs, sinuses and ears
  • Great relief from congestions that are caused by hay fever, colds, flus, allergies and other pollutants
  • Ideal for scratchy throat, dry irritated throat and lungs
Bell Open Airways Tea is a herbal decongestant tea formula designed to combat fluid and mucus build-up in the lungs, sinuses and ears. It will give great relief from congestion caused by hay fever, colds, flus, allergies and other pollutants. It is also ideal for scratchy throat, dry irritated throat and lungs. 
                                   =N=2,800
INGREDIENTS
Cardamom, fenugreek, bitter fennel, eucalyptus, rosemary, thyme, oregano, elecampane, white horehound.

 DIRECTIONS
To extract most of the beneficial ingredients in the tea, boil water with tea bag in it. Let it steep for a while and squeeze the bag well.

TESTIMONIALS

Sinus infections, sore throat and strep throat relief!
For the last 4 years I was suffering with infections and my doctor always gave me antibiotics that did not help much. After I started the Bell Decongestant Tea #43 within a week I could sleep through the night without discomfort as my congestion started to heal up. I am so glad I don’t have to go to the doctor again for more drugs that didn’t work.

Bennett Brown, Richmond, VA, Phone (804) 901-7987
Decongestant tea does work amazingly well!
Every winter for 40 years colds and flu bugs made me and my home sick and we could not get rid of it. I was amazed how the Bell Decongestant Tea #43 helped to overcome this never ending misery. I feel remarkably better. My nose cleared up and no more irritations in my throat. Thanks so much for a wonderful product. I will always use this tea.

Amy Bray, 40, Monroe, MI, zulewski2@yahoo.com
Felt congested and went to doctors!
For 25 years I felt congested and tried all kinds of remedies. I even went to doctors and they gave me injections and tablets that did not help. Bell Decongestant Tea #43 is the first help I got for my congested feeling.
Walter Johnson, 65, Fairview, NJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment