Thursday, January 16, 2014

BELL ECHINACEA IMMUNE SUPPORT

Contact me to order this product
Price =N=6,000

Highlight: 
  • Effective to prevent infection by stimulating the immune system while giving bacterial, viral and germ protection
  • Helps to shorten bronchitis, colds, flus, respiratory system problems and skin problems
  • Action and properties as analgesic, antibiotic, antiseptic, antiviral,antibacterial, parasitic
  • Helps to prevent infection 
Ingredients:
Echinacea extract, black elder extract, black cumin extract, olive leaf extract, lung lichen extract, propolis extract, capsicum extract, oregano extract 

Directions:
Take 1-2 capsules per day.
Testimonials


Always had been plagued with sore throats and colds!
As a teacher I have so many contacts with people and would pick up infections that caused my sore throat for 3-5 days followed by a running nose and watery eyes for 5-7 days. Since taking Bell Echinacea Immune Support #25 at the first signs of a cold I have been able to escape the cold symptoms altogether or it would linger for one to two days max. I am very happy with the product.
John Farrah, 61, Windsor, ON, Phone 519) 735-0738, jfarr1950@hotmail.com
 
Bell Echinacea healed skin infections!
All my life I had skin infections and was on and off antibiotics. In the last 9 months I was 4 times on it and did not want it anymore because of the negative side effects I always suffered. Bell Echinacea Combo #25 cleared up my skin infections in 5 days. I now take it regularly to prevent new infections. It is a wonderful product.
Crystal Newton, 28, Regina, SK
 
Alleviates sore throat every time!
Echinacea Powerful Immune Support helps me every time I have a sore throat. As soon as I feel the first symptoms of a cold I take it and it stops the cold symptoms. It’s a great product. I told all friends and relatives.
Nadia Pekar, 32, Mission, BC

No comments:

Post a Comment