Thursday, January 16, 2014

BELL MIGRAID HEADACHE RELIEF

Contact me here to order this product
Price =N=6,000


Highlights: 
  • Reduce Severity or Frequency of Migraines
  • Made with all-natural ingredients
  • Relief in 20-30 Minutes
  • No Side Effects.  
Bell Migraid is specifically designed for anyone who suffers from occasional headache pain. Bell Migraid formulation is composed of five herbal extracts (Juniper, Goldenrod, Dandelion, Meadowsweet, and Willow Bark) balanced for ideal synergistic action and then conjugated to naturally-occurring fruit extracts.The herbal extracts in Migraid have been used for many thousands of years in cultures around the world and contain compounds that have been determined to fight different aspects of these uncomfortable sensations.  These herbs mount an attack to stop your occasional symptoms to promote natural headache relief. 
 
The conjugated complexes act as carriers for the pain-fighting herbal compounds. When consumed, the fruit extract component of the herbal-sugar complex acts as a “shield” for the herbal component.  The whole complex quickly passes through the intestinal wall and into the bloodstream, where it separates and the herbal component is released with all of its potency intact. Fragmentation by digestive enzymes and subsequent “neutralization” by the liver are thus avoided.
 
Bell Migraid targets some of the pain receptors that sense and send pain signals to the brain. Some types of headache can be caused by tissues that have become over-sensitive to chemicals that normally circulate in the blood. Things you eat or smell can cause the release extra amounts of these naturally occurring chemicals.
 
Ingredients:
Feverfew extract, magnesium, skullcap extract, peppermint extract, purple butterbur. 
 
Directions:
Take 2 capsules when needed. For frequent headache or migraine sufferers consider to take 1 capsule every day to prevent headaches. In severe cases 1 capsule in the morning and 1 in the evening are recommended. 
 
Testimonials
 
MIGRAID worked in 30 minutes as advertised!
For the past 19 years I literally tried all OTC medications plus all prescription drugs and nothing reduced my migraines. Some of those prescribed drugs were very expensive. I had high dosages and I am afraid the damage they may have caused. I have had these migraines since age 13. I put ice on my head to be able to sleep. I am glad it is a natural health product and can take it daily.
Celeste Eden, 32, Hanwell, NB, msceleste18@hotmail.com
 
In 20 minutes my headache was gone!
Four years ago I had an accident and ever since I had headaches. My doctor tried all kinds of drugs and none worked. So I decided to try a herbal medicine and bought Bell MIGRAID #15 and took 2 capsules immediately. True enough, in 20 minutes my headache was gone. I can function again. What a wonderful natural and effective medicine.
Sandra Krzak, 33, Archerwill, SK, Phone (306) 278-2424, babydoll.marie77@gmail.com
 
Within minutes migraines started subsiding!
I have suffered with migraines for 30 years. I would usually take Tylenol with codeine. I tried Bell MIGRAID #15 and was surprised that it really worked . My migraine was completely gone within 20 minutes. No other medication has worked like this for me.
Mark Deane, 51, Toronto, ON, mark.deane54@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment