Saturday, January 25, 2014

BELL NURSING MOTHER'S TEA

Contact me here to order this product
Price =N= 8,000

Highlights:
  • A combination of herbs used for thousands of years in the Mediterranean, Europe and India 
  • Helps to activate and increase the production and supply of mother's milk.
  • Recognized as the best help for the baby to fight diseases, digestive problems, infections, respiratory problems and allergies that may extend into adulthood.
A combination of herbs used for thousands of years in the Mediterranean, Europe and India to activate and increase mother’s milk production and supply. It promotes lactation and richness of vitamins and minerals in mother’s milk, while ensuring that the milk supply is clean. 

Ingredients:
Bitter fennel, blessed thistle, fenugreek, rue, marshmallow, nettle, dandelion, anise, milk thistle.

TESTIMONIALS

Increased milk flow as hoped for!
I have now plenty of milk for my baby. Mothers milk is so important for a baby as we know now. I am so happy I can provide my baby for a good start in life.
J. D. Skinner, Lawrenceburg, IN, Phone (931) 766-1130
Can now produce enough milk for my baby and my girlfriend’s baby!
I had trouble producing enough milk for my own babies for the last 18 years. Since I started Bell Nursing Mother’s Tea #32 I have lots of milk and can feed my girlfriend’s baby as well. It is truly working for me and I hope I can produce a large volume of milk for a long time to come.
Nikki Bloom, 45, Orland Park, IL, Phone (815) 603-2030, nbloom0415@gmail.com
Had trouble getting my baby to latch properly and get enough milk!
As a new mother I had difficulty getting my baby to latch properly and she didn’t seem to be getting much milk. I was told by a herbalist to try Bell Nursing Mother’s Tea #32 and it worked wonders. Thank you for helping my baby and I to breastfeed with ease.
Tiffany Williams, 29, Peachtree City, GA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment