Thursday, January 16, 2014

BELL ACID REFLUX AND INDIGESTION TEA

Contact me here to order this product
Price =N=2,800


Highlights: 
  • Helps support good enzymes to promote good digestion
  • Unique combination of herbs will act as an anti-acid reflux reduction.
  • Helps to support bloating, indigestion, abdominal pain, gastrointestinal tract spasms and build-up of uric acid causing gout.
Ingredients:
Orange (peel), anise (seed), bitter fennel (seed), chamomile (flower), caraway (seed), ginger (root), peppermint (leaf), sage (leaf), dill (seed), safflower (flower), cumin (seed), fenugreek (seed), marshmallow (root). 


Directions:
To extract most of the beneficial ingredients in the tea, boil water with tea bag in it. Let it steep for a while and squeeze the bag well. 

Testimonials


Miracle tea, no more acid reflux!
For the last 3 years I suffered with acid reflux. Acid was coming up my throat that burned and made me cough which was very uncomfortable. Prescription medication didn’t work. I was skeptical about the Bell Acid Reflux Tea #29. My husband and my parents convinced me to try it. It was a miracle. It really works. I don’t have to worry anymore when I go to sleep.
Denise Hernandez, 45, Long Beach, CA. rrayh20@msn.com
Finally something that works for acid reflux!
I had acid reflux problems for 10 years. A cup of Bell Acid Reflux Tea #29 before bedtime and I can sleep all night. Acid reducers like Pepcid wears off during the night, but this tea works all night. Thank you for this amazing product.
Wayne Kline, 56, Whittier, CA, raman90@msn.com 
Acid reflux, vomiting, nausea, burning of the esophagus all relieved with this tea!
I suffered for at least 14 years with acid reflux and took a lot of anti-acid products including Pepcid, Bantac and many others. I had all the medical tests. The Bell Acid Reflux Tea #29 gave almost instant relief. I take a double bag if I needed. I am back to eating and drinking almost everything now. It is remarkable!
Debbie Rahn, 55, Spruce Viiew, AB, critters@xplornet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment