Thursday, January 16, 2014

BELL CONSTIPATION RELIEF TEA IN CAPSULES

Contact me here to order this product
Price =N=5,000

Highlights: 
  • All natural ingredients
  • Eliminates stool regularly without the side effects of harsh laxatives
  • Relaxes stomach and colon system nerves and helps to prevent acid reflux
Bell Constipation Relief Tea in Capsules is an excellent natural mild laxative without any side effects. It lubricates the intestines and relaxes the stomach nervous system. This allows for the easy relief of flatulence out of the colon system. At the same time, it fights intestinal infection, eliminates worms, and deals with inflammation in the entire digestive system. In effect, it keeps stool soft, enhances gall bladder, and promotes healing of duodenal ulcers.
Ingredients:
Turkey rhubarb, buckhorn extract, chickweed, uva-ursi extract, barberry extract 
Directions:
Take 2 capsules before bed time with a glass of water. For accute constipation sypmtons increase number of capsules 
Testimonials
What a relief have now regular bowel movement 1-2 daily!
I had problems with constipation for 20 years. Bran, prunes and laxatives were not satisfactory anymore. I Took Bell Constipation Tea in Capsules #28 for 1 week before it began to work daily with 1-2 soft bowel movements. I am now also using other Bell products.
Maureen Vanarnhem, 59, Lions Head, ON, mosie51@yahoo.ca
 
Constipation tea in capsules gave regularity I needed!
Last 3 years I had constipation problems. Within a week after taking Bell Constipation Tea in capsules #28 I had the natural regularity I wanted. Other products gave me diarrhea.
Jason H. Kilburn, 35, Lebanon, OH, b2noah2003@yahoo.com
 
Constipation capsules working best!
I have had constipation problems for 2 years and tried many things. Bell Constipation Capsules #28 worked better than anything else that I have taken.
Beatrice Emery, 79, Oklahoma City, OK, Phone (405) 427-5253 or 921-6604

No comments:

Post a Comment